What makes DeaMor different? The extra effort. We don't sell products. We provide solutions. Let us help your next project see the light of day.
See the Light!
Seeing is believing ---once you experience the Kalwall light, you will understand.
Kalwall spaces welcome you with a light that is
bright yet soft
shadowless yet full
constant yet lively
Kalwall diffuses light so efficiently that direct sunlight is converted to even, glare-free illumination.
And at night, Kalwall glows softly like a beacon.
For half a century, Kalwall has been the leading innovator of high performance light-transmitting panel systems.
Kalwall product and service are unparalleled.
DeaMor in the NW is one of a vast network of trained distributors to collaborate from design to installation with details and budgets.
Daylight Modeling validates your design before it gets installed! Kalwall will model your project using their unique panel photometrics.
- Eliminate hot spots and shadows
- Achieve desired light levels
- Includes glass windows in the space
20 / 20 Kalwall + Lumira
- R-20 with 20% Light Transmission
- Bring more daylight into your project by increasing the allowable fenestration area with Kalwall’s incomparable heat/light ratio
DOD ATFP Design for Blast
- Kalwall is an ideal material for use in blast locations
- Panels do not shatter, and the composite structural integrity is maintained through a blast event
- Engineering expertise is provided to to interpret the load conditions as well as creating an aesthetic installation
NFRC-Certified system thermal values
- Reliable data to compare thermal transfer - both in and out
- Kalwall system complete with panel grid and perimeter frames
Structural capacity of the composite panel and its light weight reduce the amount of structure required – even under high loads.
Impact resistance makes it ideal for schools, gyms, pools, public buildings and transit facilites
Excellent fire resistant properties have earned UL-Listings for all of Kalwall’s face sheets and rated roof systems
Stringent quality standards for manufacturing and long-term performance are validated by third party testing and inspections.
Maintenance is minimal. Here in the NW, rainfall helps keep Kalwall clean.
KALWALL --See it. Believe it.